- ESP8266 CH340 V3/ESP8266 CP2102
- 4.Low cost
- WI-FI enabled
- Ard–uino-like hardware IO
- Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware.
- Code like ard–uino, but interactively in Lua script.
- Nodejs style network API
- Event-driven API for network applicaitons, which faciliates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style.
- Greatly speed up your IOT application developing process.
ESP32 is already integrated antenna and RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise amplifiers, filters,
and power management module. The entire solution takes up the least amount of printed circuit board area.
This board is used with 2.4 GHz dual-mode Wi-Fi and Bluetooth chips by TSMC 40nm low power technology,
power and RF properties best, which is safe, reliable, and scalable to a variety of applications.Features:
High performance-price ratio
Small volume, easily embeded to other products
Strong function with support LWIP protocol, Freertos
Supporting three modes: AP, STA, and AP+STA
Supporting Lua program, easily to develop