Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Starter Gaming kit 4B Board Acrylic Case Power Supply SD Card Heat Sink Micro HDMI Cable Wireless Game Controller
The speed and performance of the new Raspberry Pi 4 is a step up from earlier models. For the first time, we’ve built a
complete desktop experience. Whether you’re editing documents, browsing the web with a bunch of tabs open, juggling
spreadsheets or drafting a presentation, you’ll find the experience smooth and very recognizable — but on a smaller,
more energy-efficient and much more cost-effective machine. This is gaming kit, there are 6 Bundles, please choose
as your request.
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Specification :
1. Broadcom BCM2711, Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
2. 1GB, 2GB or 4GB LPDDR4-2400 SDRAM (depending on model)
3. 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
4. Gigabit Ethernet
5. 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
6. Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backwards compatible with previous boards)
7. 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
8. 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
9. 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
10. 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
11. H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
12. OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
13. Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
14. 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
15. 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
16. Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
17. Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees C ambient
1. 9 Layers acrylic case, full access to Pi 4 ports, perfectly protect your Pi 4.
2. 5V 3A Type-C power supply with ON/OFF switch button, EU US AU UK plug available, please write a note for which plug ( EU/US/UK/AU ) in your order page.
3. Specially comes 4pcs aluminum heat sink and cooling fan, keep your Pi cool.
4. 1.5m Micro HDMI Cable, connect Pi 4 with screen.
5. 64GB Class 10 SD card, no system and games install, you need install by yourself.
This is website for Retropie
Package list :