Specifications and Parameters
Counting range: 10-99999RPM
Temperature range: -10℃ to 50℃
Sensor type: Photocell
Measurement distance: 50-500mm
Working temperature and humidity: 0 ~ 50 ℃(45 ~ 80% RH)
Storage temperature and humidity: -20 ~ 60 ℃ (≤ 80% RH)
Power voltage: 9V/6F22
Size: 164mm * 113mm * 49mm (6.46 * 4.45 * 1.93in)
◆ One button to turn continuous measurement on or off
◆ Maximum value(MAX)
◆ Minimum value(MIN)
◆ Difference value(DIF)
◆ Average value(AVG)
◆ Automatically store 10 groups of data
◆ Room temperature measurement
◆ Automatic shutdown function (automatic
shutdown without operation for 8s)
◆ Green LED backlight
◆ Red LED alarm prompt
◆Alarm value can be set freely
Rotational Speed Measurement
1) Stick the reflective paper on the object to be measured.
2) Fix the tachometer in a stable position or state, so that the laser emission and receiving window of the tachometer are 50 to 500 mm away from the object to be measured.
3) Press the power/measurement button to start the counting measurement, you can also press the laser button to enter the continuous measurement. Align the laser to the reflective paper on the measured object, the optimal measurement angle should be able to keep the measured value stable.
4) Start the device to be measured, and the tachometer will display the rotation speed of the measured object.
Safety Instructions before Use
1. When conducting measurements, please follow the instructions for use.
2. Do not let the laser from this instrument contact human eye.
3. When the battery in the screen is displayed as empty, the battery should be timely replaced, and the battery should be removed for long-time idling.
4. Do not store or use the instrument in high temperature, high humidity, flammable, explosive and strong electromagnetic field environment.
5. Avoid touching rotating parts when measuring high-speed rotating equipment to avoid accidents
6. For maintenance, please use soft cloth and neutral detergent to clean the instrument case; do not use abrasive and solution to prevent corrosion of the case and damage of instrument.
Analysis of Common Problems in Use
1) During the rotational speed measurement, after the laser is irradiated onto the reflective paper, the displayed rotational speed is 0RPM:
a) Check if the size of the reflective paper sticker on the measured object is too small.
b) The distance from the measured object exceeds the signal detection range of the instrument
c) The measurement angle is too wide for the instrument
d) The color of rotating parts is similar to that of reflective paper, causing the failure of photoelectric reflection signal acquisition.
2) The measured rotational speed value is unstable:
a) The object measured is not fixed and is not stable enough
b) Laser spot offset at the edge of the reflective paper
c) The ambient light is too bright
d) Reflective paper sticker is too small
e) Low battery
Package include : As the picture shows (Not include battery )
1pc Digital tachometer
4 pcs Reflective tapes
1 pc English Instruction Manual
1 pc Original Color box
Note: Please contact with us at first if have any problem when use .