- Contact method A
- Maximum power 6W
- Maximum switching voltage 60VDC/VAC
- High pressure resistant 60VDC/VAC
- Maximum switching current 0.25A
- Maximum load current 0.5A
- Maximum contact resistance 115M
- Action time 0.25ms
- Bouncing time 0.05ms
- Response frequency 3000Hz
- Sensitivity value 10~20AT
- Minimum reset sensitivity 5FT
- Maximum contact capacitance 2.0PF
- Electrical life (load) 5×106 (50mV, 10mA)
- Test coil turns / resistance 5000/600 ohms
Features and Applications:
- The dry reed pipe is compact and lightweight, and can be installed in extremely limited space, making it ideal for miniaturized equipment.
- The dry reed switch components are hermetically sealed in an inert gas atmosphere, never in contact with the outside environment, and have a long working life.
- The dry reed pipe does not use sliding elements, so there is no metal fatigue associated with all metal degradation, ensuring virtually unlimited mechanical life.
- The reed switch is very good in mobile phones, program-controlled switches, copiers, washing machines, refrigerators, cameras, disinfection cupboards, door magnets, window magnets, electromagnetic relays, electronic scales, liquid level gauges, gas meters, water meters, etc. application.
Precautions for use:
- Extreme care must be taken when cutting or bending the lead legs of the reed switch to avoid undue stress and damage to the glass-to-metal seal. Proper clamping tools must be used.
- Temperature and excessive exposure time can cause damage to the glass-to-metal seal (cracking, leakage, etc.), so fast and reliable welding techniques (processes) must be used. The recommended welding conditions are: 280-300 °C for hand welding and 250 to 300 °C for wave soldering.